Serving Clients in Houston, West Houston, Southwest Houston, Sugar Land, Katy, Copperfield, Memorial, Spring, Northwest Houston, Northchase, Spring Cypress, Champion Forest, The Woodlands, Kingwood, Humble, Lake Houston, Midtown, Memorial, West Oaks, Royal Oaks, Clear Lake, League City, Westchase Business District, Harris County, and Galveston County.







Please Contact Our Houston Child Support and Custody Lawyers & The Woodlands Divorce Attorneys Regarding Specific Questions

  • Is a promise to marry enforceable in Texas?

  • Texas Common Law Marriage

  • Who can perform a marriage in Texas?

  • What is separate property and community property?

  • Can separate property be changed to community property, transmutation, and vice-versa?

  • Is there alimony or spousal support in Texas?

  • In Texas, can a spouse be held liable for the actions of the other spouse?

  • What is a protective order?

  • What are the two types of protective order?

  • Can someone be excluded from his/her own residence by an ex parte protective order?

  • How long can a protective order last?

  • Can fees be awarded to the party who successfully obtains a protective order?

  • Who can file a protective order?


    Law Offices of Steven Tuan Pham is a general practice law firm. Our law office does not claim to specialize in any area of law stated above. Each legal issue is unique depending on the fact and circumstances surrounding each case. In many cases, further research and analysis must be done before a competent legal issue may be answered. You should NOT rely on the information on this FAQ section to replace a personal consultation with an experienced Houston Business Transaction Attorney and A Houston Business Formation Lawyers. There may be legal issues in which you may not be aware. Please feel free to call the Houston Texas Divorce Attorneys and the Woodlands Family Law and Child Custody Support Lawyers at the Law Offices of Steven Tuan Pham today at 713-517-6645 or complete our Contact Form.